Please read the information on this page carefully.
The current rates for the rental of the houseboat are shown on the Bookings page.
You can request a reservation for the houseboat using the online Calendar. The calendar is usually up-to-date, but we do not guarantee availability. You can also send an email letting us know the dates that you will be here, and the number of people.
Reservations are made by request only. We will let you know how much your booking will cost. If you accept the quote then you will receive a PayPal invoice for the booking deposit. Payment of the invoice within 24 hours will secure your reservation. After we have received your deposit payment we will send you another PayPal invoice for the balance of payment, which must be paid no later than 2 weeks before your arrival.
If you book less than one month before your arrival, then we will send you an invoice for the total amount. The invoice must be paid in full within 24 hours to secure your booking.
Our houseboat is also listed on Holiday Lettings, which is part TripAdvisor. So if you would prefer to book through a larger site then please refer to our Bookings page.
We work on a first come, first serve basis; the reservation is not held unless specifically confirmed by us.
A deposit of 35% of the total booking fee is required to secure your reservation. The deposit must be received within 24 hours of issue of the invoice, otherwise the booking will be cancelled. During this period the booking status will be set to “pending”. The status is changed to “booked” once we receive your deposit.
The balance of payment must be paid no later than 2 weeks before your arrival. If the balance is not received on time then the reservation will be cancelled and you will forfeit your deposit.
Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer. Using PayPal is simple, quick and safe. And PayPal lets you use your credit card if you wish. Please let us know if you need any help with the payment process.
- 100% of the deposit, less any booking and payment fees, will be refunded if the cancellation is received at least 8 weeks before the check-in date.
- 50% of the deposit, less any booking and payment fees, will be refunded if the cancellation is made at least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
- 25% of the deposit, less any booking and payment fees, will be refunded if the cancellation is at least 2 weeks before arrival.
- No refund if the cancellation is received within 14 days of check-in date.
- No refund if you decide, after your arrival, to stay for fewer days than reserved. Tip: Take out travel and cancellation insurance that covers the cancellation charge in the event that you have to cancel.
Check-in time is 3 pm (15:00) or later. Checking in after 10pm (22:00) may incur an extra charge of €25. Check-out time is 11 am (11:00) or earlier.
Sorry, the houseboat is not suitable for wheelchairs, or children younger than 6 years old.